Thursday, July 22, 2010

So long haven't update this blog.
I've been feeling very lousy to write.
I've been through with so many feeling, swing away with different mood,
yet at the end of the day, always end up with a smile. :)

Talk to him every night, before fly away with dream never failed to help me sleep in peace.


although just hearing his voice through the phone...


aAaAAAAHHhHhH~~~~~
ape jiwang gile babas nih?
after so long tk tulis blog, mcm kaku tangan ni nk menaip.

dh 2 minggu utk sem 1 sidang 2010/2011 USM berlalu.
bru 2mggu kot, tapi aku rase mcm dah kt 2bulan dok usm.
sbb semuanya rase macam masih seperti dulu...
di kelilingi kawan2 yg same, hang out, lepak, sembang, ngn diorang.
tu yg rse mcm typical the past semesters I've been through..
Well, they always be the best friends for me and I know they are the one will always be there for me.. thanks kawan2ku. korg sgt cool!

alamak dh kul 8mlm! lom maghrib lg. gotta go! catch u later...



4 comments: