Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Avoiding the Haram Relationship


I came across with this beautiful story, with deep meaningful thought about the haram relationship before marriage. Just to be clear that, it is the relationship that is haram, but not the feeling of love. What I mean is that, we cannot hold or stop the feeling of love, since the feeling is from Allah. But one thing for sure, we can hold and stop ourselves from being involve into the haram relationship that may lead us to zina. I repeat, it MAY lead.

However,  Insyallah, with the help from Allah, may Allah always guide our steps not to go astray, Aamiin.. 


-------------------------------------------------------
source: http://www.facebook.com/AllahIAlwaysNeedYou

AN AMAZING STORY - LEAVE FORBIDDEN LOVE TODAY!

She decided to leave her boyfriend…
He asked her, not believing her decision: ”Are you leaving me? Are you going to walk away from me?”

Misbaah was in college and was having a whirlwind time,
bunking lectures and enjoying in the canteen and campus. She was so intelligent that she didn't need to dig in books for marks was the other advantage.

Dressed in jeans and shirt mostly her slim body with good facial features had attracted many boys too. Every boy wished to know her or be linked. Though she was very extrovert, she would be straightforward with boys, but slowly fell for Ahmed.

One teacher named Payal was their theory teacher whom she loved. She was a jovial and friendly teacher. But suddenly she was found very reserved and to herself. She would have mood swings and at times would be seen crying bitterly.

Misbaah approached her teacher after school and asked her the reason. Misbaah told her that she didnt want to interfere in her private life but she said that she came because the entire class seems there is something amiss with the teacher.

Payal wiped another big tear from her eyes and she whispered in Misbaah's ear "I have reverted to Islam, I am only telling you because you are a muslim" Misbaah said what's the big fuss? What makes u cry even i am a muslim i never cry"

Payal mam showed Misbaah what her parents had also never discussed with her. She showed her the Quran with translation and some verses she had marked ‘It is He who accepts repentance from His servants, and pardons bad deeds, and knows all that you do. And He answers those who have faith and do righteous deeds, and gives them- out of His bounty- far more.’ (al-Shura 42: 25-6)

But those who disbelieve say, “The Hour (i.e. the Day of Judgment) will not come to us.” Say, “Yes, by my Lord, it will surely come to you. [Allah is] the Knower of the unseen.” Not absent from Him is an atom’s weight within the heavens or within the earth or [what is] smaller than that or greater, except that it is in a clear register - That He may reward those who believe and do righteous deeds. Those will have forgiveness and noble provision. But those who strive against Our verses [seeking] to cause failure (i.e. to undermine their credibility) - for them will be a painful punishment of foul nature. (Quran, 34:3-5)

Misbaah drove home that day without talking to Ahmed. She herself was in deep thought. She thought "I just know I am a muslim but do not know where I belong. My name sounds muslim, just that inside I was empty."  SHE FELT LIKE I BECAME A NEW MUSLIM THAT DAY. First time in her life she faced the Kaaba and prayed that day. It was simply awesome she loved the time she spent with my creator.

Everyday she saw Miss Payal praying in the prayer room which she had never entered in years of her college life. She would cry and seek forgiveness and then again read Quran. Misbaah would accompany her teacher in her solitude.

Misbaah became aware of the purpose of life. "And I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me" (Quran, 51:56-58)

Very simple! The purpose for man’s creation is to worship the Creator. The essence of Allah’s message through all of the prophets also was:"Oh mankind, worship Allah, you have no deity other than Him". (Quran, 7:59,65,73,85)

An Nisa 56"Those who rejected Our revelations will soon be thrown into the fire. No sooner will their skins be burnt out then We shall replace their skins, so they may taste the real torment, Allah is All-Mighty, Wise."

An-Nisa 78:"No matter where you may be, death is going to reach you, even if you are in fortified towers..."

These aayats developed fear in her and made her tremble. But she was now close to her Lord. She understood that the world and its people are just a fantasy. She understood the real world.


However, Ahmed thought was "she is drifting away from me let me confront her and know all".

She had decided to leave her boyfriend.
He asked her, not believing her decision: ”Are you leaving me? Are you going to walk away from me?”
She answered: ”I am leaving disobedience of Allah and walking away from it”
He said:”you are going to miss me”
She said:”I am missing Hasanaat (good deeds) more than you”
“you will regret it one day” he said.

She replied: “I will regret our relationship on Judgment Day”
“Don’t you love me anymore?” he asked her.
“I did", she said, "but now the love of Allah filled my heart that I can’t find any place for your Haraam love in it”
Then she added:”and if you love Allah more than me, then just turn and walk away.” (♥)




-----------------------------------------------------



May Allah always protect us, develop a strong heart for us that filled with strong Iman to Allah. "Ya Allah, guide our steps to the right path, and don't let us go astray."

No comments:

Post a Comment